Bleeding Heart Plants

Why Won’t My Bleeding Heart Vine Bloom?

rtkidpower added on June 16, 2015 | Answered

My bleeding heart vine was planted 1 year ago. It has grown well, but does not bloom. It gets one to two hours of late morning sun and is on an automatic drip system, watered twice a week. A neighbor has the same vine which blooms profusely. Hers is east facing on a porch. Mine is north facing against a trellis and fence with early late morning sun and afternoon shade from an umbrella. I fed my entire tropical patio with a bloom booster two weeks ago and all went happily crazy except for the bleeding heart. I'm so in love with the BH flowers. What else can I do??

Your Bleeding Heart vine is a heavy feeder and needs a frequent fertilizer applied every 2 months during it's growing season.
Here is a link with more information.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/vines/bleeding-heart-vine/clerodendrum-bleeding-heart.htm

00
Here are more questions about Bleeding Heart Plants