Which Plants?

I have a small garden, which a large part of is the shade and I have a large range of shade loving plants that are doing really well. I have a large raised planter with lots of plants which is in the sun all the time, and they also are doing well. I purchased a small greenhouse to help, but what I would like to know is this: what is good to grow in greenhouse, flowering wise? I'm not interested in the vegetable side of things yet, but are there any flowering plants I could grow?

Answered on November 30, -0001

Wow, the possibilities here are nearly endless, as greenhouses allow you to grow just about anything your heart desires - year round. Some suggestions that come to mind are hibiscus, orchids, chenille plant, oriental lily, impatiens, calla lily, begonia, passionflower, etc. Here is more information:

Here are more questions about Greenhouses