Cherry Tomatoes

What Is Eating My Plants?

eaves added on July 13, 2016 | Answered

What is eating my plants and how do I stop it? I live in Philly on the third floor of a row home. We have a deck where I started a garden. I've done this before in the city, higher up deck gardens, and everything had been fine. This time, something is eating my plants bald. One day I came home and all my morning glory leaves were gone (and some stalks). It had been there in the morning when I watered them, so it's not nocturnal. It happened to mostly all my plants except the cherry tomato plants. I put some cayenne pepper on the leaves and it seemed to deter them slightly....see attached picture. Before, that whole leave would have been gone. Please help, my little deck is so desolate without some green. Thank you!

I'm sorry we did not receive an image.

Neem Oil is good treatment for most pests.

Here is a link with more information.
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Cherry Tomatoes