Coral Bells

Protecting My Coral Bells in the Winter

jlb55 added on October 27, 2017 | Answered

I live in Southeast Michigan my zone is 6A. I planted coral bells this past summer and a few about a month ago. Is there anything special I can do so they will come back next spring/summer. Some people say just leave them alone and they will be fine but I am not sure. They are in my flower bed, I use decorative rocks instead of mulch. Carmel, Peach Crisp, Purple Palace, Autumn Leaves, Berry Smooth, Zipper, blackberry ice,

You may just leave them as they are! They are completely hardy in your area. Thank you for clarifying, as I can now help you care for these better. More than likely, these will even keep a good deal of their foliage through the winter. Whatever does start to die off, you can clip it and remove the dead debris. Fortunately, there is no extra care to be taken.

00
Here are more questions about Coral Bells