I recently repotted an oleander to get rid of white flies. The plant is on a balcony and I am located on the coast of NC. It is approximately 4 feet tall and it is in a clay pot approximately two and half feet tall, with chipped marble then cedar mulch and filled to the top with fresh top soil. The plant is losing leaves more than before, and this concerns me. Someone said there may be aphids on it, but I can't see them. Any suggestions?

Whether white flies or aphids, treating with neem oil should help take care of the problem. Neem oil is effective against many types of insect pests and is perfectly safe as well. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

Here are more questions about Oleander