Bleeding Heart Plants

My White Bleeding Heart Died Last Winter. How Do I Get It to Grow Back?

Tara Heinley added on April 8, 2017 | Answered

My son bought me a White bleeding heart hanging plant last spring/summer. I hung it in my stairwell, cold got to it and died. I trimed back the vines and brought it inside thinking I could grow it back in spring, but it only had one tiny new sprout then that one died one day. Is there anything I can do to get it to recover?

Bleeding Heart is actually very cold hardy and should winter in the soil or the hanging basket could have been placed in an area such as a garage.
The entire plant will die down in the fall.

I actually have not heard of a Bleeding Heart planted into a basket.

You can place the container outdoors and water, soil should be moist but not soggy.
If you are seeing any growth, the roots may have survived. Bleeding Heart is just waking up in most gardens in the early spring.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/bleeding-heart/bleeding-heart-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about Bleeding Heart Plants