Jackfruit Trees

Jackfruit Plant

I have a jackfruit plant in my backyard, which was actually grown from jackfruit seed and previously it was planted inside a pot where the seed germinated into a plant. For almost 8 weeks, the plant's growth is normal and the existing space is not sufficient for the plant to develop fully so we planned to shift the plant from pot to a large size polythene cover filled with red soil (porous). While shifting, unexpectedly some of its secondary roots get torn from the plant. Plant is now moved to the new soil and the growth has slowed down. How can I get my plant to its original status?

With time, your plant should recover. Some damage and stress from transplanting is common. These articles discuss how to help plants cope:

Here are more questions about Jackfruit Trees