Plant Identification

Identification of Certain Plants

Just starting out so am a beginner, my garden I is over 120ft long. Last year I grew from seed a large number of different kinds of plants, but as they were transferred into their position I didn't tag them with names, so am left with loads of things growing in my garden. Most of my photos have a repeated plant that after reading your article I think I recognized as a weed called Splurge

Yes, the last 2 images look to be Spurge weed, you did not plant this.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/weeds/spotted-spurge-control.htm

The first 2 images appear to be something else, though I'm sorry I can't make an indentification
Continue to watch the growth pattern and wait and see. Does the plant creep or does it grow upright?
Blossoming will hopefully provide the answers.
Did you save seed packets? Going back to the packets can also aide in identification.

00
Here are more questions about Plant Identification