Climbing Roses

I Just Replanted My Climbing Rose but and It Started Getting Yellow Leaves on It, What Can I Do to Help Get It Back to Green Leave

westshirley43 added on June 29, 2017 | Answered

s? I just replanted it in New soil, Miracle grow, the best !

Moving a rosebush while it is actively growing can kill a rosebush. It is best to wait until they go dormant and then move the bush or bushes in the early spring before it starts to leaf out. I recommend watering your rosebush with some water that has both a product called Super Thrive and a root stimulator in it. Give the rosebush this same type mix the next 5 or 6 times it needs watering. The super thrive helps the rosebush deal with transplant shock and other stresses, the root stimulator helps get the root system to growing well. The leaves turning yellow are caused by stress shock and the fact that the root system is now not established enough to support all the growth. Thus the bush sheds leaves. Once the rosebush has recovered using the water mix mentioned above, sprinkle 1/2 cup of Epsom Salts around the rosebush, work in lightly and water in well.

00
Here are more questions about Climbing Roses