Garden Design

Size of Plot

Maria added on May 21, 2015 | Answered

I have a piece of land that I have prepared for the next job. I want to put flags down but I also want to use some leftover decorative small pebbles. What I need to know is how wide in between the slabs should I make it and how do I work out how many slabs I will need? The size of the plot is 4.5 meters in length and 2.5 meters width. This plot, when done, will serve as a games area and seating area. To the left of this plot, I have built a fish pond with waterfall and in between the plot of land and the fish pond will be a walkway of sparkly white pebbles that shine when it's dark.

Sounds like an amazing project.

I would consult with the quarry that you are purchasing your material from as to the amount of material you will need to purchase for your project.

00
Here are more questions about Garden Design