Exotic Angel Plants

How to Keep an Angel Plant Alive?

Ricter added on November 18, 2011 | Answered

Hello. I have an Angel Plant that my late wife cherished. My wife passed away recently from a long battle with MS. One of the last things she did was care for an Angel Plant that, under her watch, flourished. It is about 18 months old now. Don't get me wrong I am not looking for sympathy. I just do not have a green thumb. I have been told that I could kill weeds by stepping on them. It is really important to me to try and keep the last living thing, besides me, she cared for alive. I have tried several things but it just keeps looking worse and worse. I have had several suggestions, including repotting, which I did and it did good for a week then started losing stems again. I have it in a kitchen window right now in southeast Texas. The same place she had it. I have even considered buying growing lights just to keep it alive. I would appreciate any help anyone has. I would not ask if it were not important. I can provide a picture if that will help. Thank you in advance.

I think I will need a picture. Angel Plants are a brand of houseplants, they are a wide variety of plants. Please attach a photo to this email and send it back and we will ID it and suggest care.

Here are more questions about Exotic Angel Plants