Climbing Roses

How Fast Does Iceberg Rose Climber Grow?

emma.joyes added on April 12, 2016 | Answered

I am looking to buy a suitable climber for a small archway which I would like to still have bloom (preferably white) in early September (for a Wedding on 3rd). Would the Iceberg Rose Climber be suitable for this? I'm not sure if any plant would grow quickly enough this year? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Emma

Hi Emma. The White Iceberg climber is about as good as they come but I do not know that any climbing rosebush will give you that nice full arching beauty in one year that you seek. Iceberg does grow very well though. So does a light pink climber named Awakening that is truly a beauty to behold. Awakening is related to the rosebush named New Dawn which is the fastest growing climber rosebush that I know of. All of this being said, Iceberg is usually a very vigorous rosebush and I am sure will be quite stunning even if not totally grown to the desired degree.

00
Here are more questions about Climbing Roses