Container Hibiscus Plants

Hibiscus Leaves Turning Yellow

I received a Hibiscus plant in mid May. I repotted it since the pot was too small because it was top heavy and kept falling over. I know I have to take it inside when the temperatures are colder and keep it inside for the winter. I have it outside at the front of the our house facing the east. It gets the morning sun and there are a lot of buds on it and they are gradually opening, usually at least 2 new ones a day, but every day there are numerous leaves turning yellow. I have only just this week added a bit of Miracle grow and I try to keep it moist at all times. Any ideas why the leaves are turning yellow?

There are several reasons this can happen, normally associated with stress of some kind. This article explains many of them and will help you decide which is likely for your plant: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/hibiscus/answers-to-what-causes-hibiscus-leaves-turning-yellow.htm

00
Here are more questions about Container Hibiscus Plants