Container Hibiscus Plants

Flowers Getting Smaller and Paler

I have a braided hibiscus tree that has been repotted since purchase in a 15" pot. It bloomed fine for the first couple of weeks. Now it has smaller flowers in diameter and the color is lighter and paler than before. I fertilized the plant when I first repotted it and don't let it dry out. I mist it daily and lightly water to keep the top soil somewhat moist and not dry out. Any suggestions for small flowers and pale color? Thanks

Heat and direct sunlight can fade the flower color and reduce the size of the flowers.
Your plant may be needing more water. You need to water so that the entire pot receives water. Make sure the pot is draining properly.
Here is a link with more care information.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/hibiscus/how-to-care-for-hibiscus-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Container Hibiscus Plants