Container Hibiscus Plants

Can I Bring My Flowers Back to Life?

lbstutler added on May 17, 2012 | Answered

I just planted a hibiscus and another type of flower (I don't remember the name, and I don't know much about flowers, but I wanted a flower garden). They are in pots because the ground here is no good for plants. I know this because I originally planted them in the ground, but there was not enough good soil and dirt and they died. I put them into pots because I didn't want to just throw them out without trying. What, if anything, can I do to get them back?

It depends on how far gone they are. This article will help you determine if they are dead:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/how-to-tell-if-a-plant-is-dead-and-how-to-recover-an-almost-dead-plant.htm

If they are truly dead, there is nothing that you can do. They will need to be replaced. But, if they are still alive, you can nurture them back to health.

Make sure that they are getting enough sun, water and nutrients and they should eventually recover.

00
Here are more questions about Container Hibiscus Plants