Plant Identification

A Tree or U Might Want to Call It a Bush

I have a pretty tall bush its nice and full of leaves.. I have it shaped roundish like a globe. .. Anyhow we have had a pretty hot dry summer our grass was brownish in color here in the last couple of weeks we have had rain for a few days straight our grass turned green again but our bush is loosing its leaves the leaves are browning but its not the whole thing just in the middle...Im hoping its just from the drought we had...Do i need to worry?

Fungal diseases can be common in wet, damp conditions and with a tight compact plant the air circulation is poor.
I would remove any dead plant material and dispose of, to reduce the risk of the fungus spreading.
I would also treat the plant with a fungicide.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/info/using-fungicides-in-garden.htm

00
Here are more questions about Plant Identification