Zoysia Grass

Zoysia

I have zoysia that has not greened up. In Georgia we have received much rain and the soil is saturated. The grass that is still brown and over the septic leach system is also saturated. We have clay soil and it compacts easy. What I have done is aerate the whole yard once, about a month ago, and now this area that has trouble a second time. What I would like to know is if sanding the area would be good to help break up the soil and if I do that, would it hurt or prevent the grass from returning? I am also going to spray a fungicide over the area, as I'm wondering if that may be why it is still brown. The rest of the yard looks fantastic.

mezleona

humm you might have grubs!!! Do a quick test on an area, dig and check to see grubs!! if you find more than 2 in that spot even one for me, you have grubs!! If you saw mushrooms growing in that spot... then you do....

I use garlic for the fungus, its good, you dont contaminate, but you have to apply it every 7 days. I also use NEEM OIL this stuff is AWESOME goes for everything, the only down size of this is you have to be consistent with it.
You can spray everything with this, plants and grass!!! Good Luck

00
Here are more questions about Zoysia Grass