Zoysia Grass

Zoysia Grass Edging – Cannot Find

linritchey added on October 31, 2017 | Answered

Hello! This is in reference to your article below. I cannot find edging that is at least 10" - 12" in height to keep the zoysia grass out of my yard. Can you please send me a link as to where I can buy this? Thanks so much! linda 

Controlling Zoysia Grass Zoysia grass spreads through underground rhizomatous runners. One of the best ways to keep zoysia out of neighboring lawns or garden beds is to establish good borders. You can accomplish this by installing lawn edging that zoysia is unable to get through, such as plastic or aluminum. Place the edging in the ground at least six inches deep with another two or three inches above the ground to help keep zoysia within its boundaries. Read more at Gardening Know How: Removing Zoysia Grass: How To Contain Zoysia Grass https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/lawn-care/specific/zoysia/controlling-zoysia-grass.htm

00
Here are more questions about Zoysia Grass