Yucca Plants

Have a yucca plant that was indoors. It started to go slightly yellow as if it were dying, so I placed it outdoors. It's still not doing so well and unsure what to do with it now. Hopefully someone can give me some advice?

Fertilizing might help, but typically yuccas don't need a lot of fertilizer. It may be pest damage or over watering. I would treat the plants with neem oil to get rid of any pests. In the event that it is caused by a fungus, neem oil will help take care of that as well. Also, check the soil around the yucca to make sure that it is not too soggy. Water only when the soil is dry to the touch when you check them. Overwatering can lead to root rot. Here is more information on that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/disease/treating-root-rot-gardening-tips-for-housplants.htm

Here are more questions about Yucca Plants