Yellowing Leaves on Rock Rose

Kathleenkmh added on April 22, 2018 | Answered

Bought this about 3 weeks ago and promptly potted it with good soil. It rained several days over the next week, and don’t know if that’s what happened, but the leaves are turning yellow from the inside of the plant. It gets full sun, so that’s not the problem. Any suggestions? I checked at the nursery, and they said it was probably just the adjustment. It’s flowering, and the outer leaves are healthy, but today there are a few more yellow leaves. thanks!

I would also say that they are adjusting to their new environment. If you see any more damage, then I would start to worry, but for now, I would assume that it is just adjusting. This article will give you more information on the care of these: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/rockrose/how-to-grow-rockrose-shrubs.htm

00