Wisteria Vines

Wisteria

I've had a wisteria for 12 years and it won't bloom. Can you tell me what to use to promote blooming? Is it ok to use coffee grounds? I read to use organic dressing around the base; if true, can you give me specifics? During summer months, it grows like crazy, so I assume that it is planted in a good spot.

I have only heard that it takes that long if they are grown from seed. You may need to prune your vine in order to coax it to bloom. These vines do not need fertilizer, as they will grow excessively--too much can also inhibit flowering. Check the light it receives, as too little will affect blooming as well. If you have not read it, you may find this article helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/vines/wisteria/wisteria-blooming-problems.htm

00
Here are more questions about Wisteria Vines