Wisteria Vines

David Green added on November 24, 2014 | Answered

My wisteria appears to be dying. I noticed on Friday that all the leaves are drying out. This after it put on a beautiful spring display of flowers and covered itself with leaves thereafter. I really don't want to lose it. Please help.

Trying to figure out what's wrong with a plant, you need to consider its environment - water, light, soil - and the appearance of leaves and branches. Also, if your wisteria is potted rather than in the ground, that can have a bearing on what's going on. You will want to make sure all the cultural variables are optimum; a plant that's healthy is going to be able to fight off many diseases. These article will give you a number of factors to consider: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/vines/wisteria/growing-wisteria-proper-wisteria-vine-care.htm

Here are more questions about Wisteria Vines