Zucchini Plants

Will My Zucchini Grow Back

Sometime this morning something came in and ate my zucchini plants! On one of them, everything but the stems is gone (it hadn't flowered yet), and on the other one a few leaves are gone. Whatever it was appears to have left my carrots alone. There was also a dead bird nearby. I can't tell if it was killed by the same thing or what on earth happened. We've had raccoons and opossums around here, maybe it was that. Will anything grow back on the plants? Should I get rid of them entirely?

It is likely slugs. They only come out at night, so it is hard to spot them. This article will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/facts-about-slugs-and-how-to-kill-garden-slugs.htm

As long as the roots are intact, the plants should continue growing and leafing back out.

00
Here are more questions about Zucchini Plants