Meyer Lemon Trees

Why Is My Dwarf Meyer Lemon Tree Losing Leaves? What Can I Do?

AndreaButler added on March 7, 2011 | Answered

My dwarf Meyer Lemon tree lost 3 leaves this week. It has produced lots of new foliage and is full of blossoms. It is an indoor potted tree that stands 3 - 4 feet tall.

Of the leaves that fell off; the underside has brown spots and the top side is beginning to get yellow splotches.   What can I do?

It sounds like you may have a pest problem, possibly scale. Fortunately, all the pests that can cause this kind of damage are treated the same way, so when you treat for one, you treat for all. This article will help:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/scale-bug-how-to-control-plant-scale.htm

Also, make sure the tree is staying evenly watered. Uneven watering can contribute to leaf loss.

00
Here are more questions about Meyer Lemon Trees