Gardenia Plants

Why Are My Leaves Turning Yellow Then Brown on My Gardenia?

AngieR. added on March 12, 2012 | Answered

My Gardenia is very young (received in fall of 2011) and has few new leaves coming out. Some of the leaves are green but others are yellowing and turning brown tipped. I have my plant in a small container outside in full sun.  We have had 31/2 inches of rain in the last couple days and I water my plants every Monday. I water with Miracle Grow 1x month. The temps are fluctuating weekly here 40-70 eve's. /early am to 55 to 80 afternoon/day.

Yellow leaves normally signal that the plant is under some type of stress. In order to remedy the problem, you must first try to pinpoint the issue. This article should help you with that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/gardenia/helping-a-gardenia-bush-with-yellow-leaves.htm

00
Here are more questions about Gardenia Plants