Billardiera

White Sollya

I have a raised border about 25ft long. I have a Sollya at one end that has done really well for the last 4-5 yrs. I got a second one for the other end of the border 2yrs ago & it died. I replaced it last year with another one & it seemed to be doing well, but I now notice it looks as though it is starting to go yellow & fade. Am I doing something wrong? Hope you can help, Many thanks, Marge Thomas

Sollya is not prone to diseases, so this is probably an issue with the environmental conditions. Check whether there are any differences between the planting sites of the healthy plant and the unhealthy plant, such as in the soil drainage, amount of light, or amount of shelter. This plant prefers to be in rich, moist but well-drained soil and to have some shelter from wind and from hot sun.

00
Here are more questions about Billardiera