Peace Lily Plants

Which Compost to Use?

Amadeo added on May 22, 2016 | Answered

I've recently posted a thread with a question about Peace Lily repotting. And advice given to me by all the people were very helpful. But I have one more question now, finally coming to the decision of planting my Peace Lily in just normal compost mix I bought one from Homebase, of which I'm attaching pictures below: However, now I'm in doubt whether I bought the right one. It says on it that it contains plant food already, and when I came back home from the shop I recalled that Peace Lilies need to be fertilized about 1 time per 3 months, so I'm a bit worrying that if this compost having plant food in it already then each week that I'm watering the Lily it will be released, and I worry if this is right. I also want to repot Parlor Palm and Dragon Tree Dracaena 'Golden Coast' Lindii with it, and also worrying whether it will be right to use it for those plants and whether it won't make them ill and kill them eventually. Would be nice to get some advice, if someone knows what would be the best for me to do? :)

A good quality, all purpose potting mix is recommended for most houseplants.
Here is an article that will help you.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/types-of-potting-soil.htm

10
Here are more questions about Peace Lily Plants