Rubber Tree Plants

Repot a Rubber Plant in a Larger Pot

cmjbreau added on May 13, 2015 | Answered

When I repot a rubber plant in a larger pot, how do I cut away the plastic pot it came in? My indoor rubber plant is about 2 feet tall. How much water should I give my indoor rubber plant, as it seems to be dry in two days. This is my first rubber plant and can I use Miracle-Grow potting soil to transplant this rubber and other houseplants?

Cutting the plastic pot should not be necessary if you follow the instructions for houseplant re-potting in the following article:

Here is an article that will tell you how to take care of your rubber tree. Soil should be kept consistently moist during the growing season and watered once or twice a month in the dormant season. Miracle gro is a good houseplant potting soil that would be fine for your rubber tree plant.

Here are more questions about Rubber Tree Plants