Knockout Rose Bushes

What’s Wrong With My Knockout Roses?

dianepaulina added on June 20, 2015 | Answered

Two-year-old plantings, three bushes. Small holes in the leaves, bloomed but then stopped. No witches broom (yet); could this be RRD or a mite problem?

Thanks for the advice. I will try this "prescription" and let you know how I make out.

It sounds like they are just stressed out from an insect attack. If it appears to be pretty severe I would spray the rosebushes with a good insecticide. Give Bug Patrol by Safer a try if you can find it. Then buy some Bayer Tree and Shrub. Apply that granular product as stated on the label. It is a systemic and should get things back to doing well. Giving them some root stimulator and a product called super thrive mixed into the same water will help them get over the stress and shock more quickly too.

Here are more questions about Knockout Rose Bushes