Daisy Bushes

What’s Wrong With My Daisy Bush?

helenlcottle added on June 10, 2012 | Answered

My daisy bushes leaves have changed from a nice green colour to yellow in the ends and this is slowly taking over the whole plant. Half of the daisy buds are surviving, whilst the other half are dying. My bushes were put outside at the end of May using compost and a small amount of fish blood and bone. I have been watering them regularly. Thanks.

There are many things that could be causing this. Make sure the area is draining well and that you are watering deeply enough. If the area is not draining well, the roots could be drowning and you will want to cut back on water. If the water is not getting deep enough, the plant is not getting enough water.

Check the plant carefully for pests. You may want to go ahead and treat it with a pesticide and a fungicide. I like neem oil as it does both and is organic.

It may also just be transplant shock. This article can help with that:

Here are more questions about Daisy Bushes