Crookneck Squash

What Type and How Often Should I Fertilize My “Potting Mix ” Garden

Sassygrower added on April 17, 2012 | Answered

I am new to gardening so please bear with me. I understand I'm late; however, I started this past weekend getting my veggies to plant in my garden (normally I only grow tomatoes). I live in the Dallas, Ft worth area. In addition to plants, I had to get "dirt" and my husband built a raised bed. I have several pots as well. While picking out what I wanted to plant, I met a couple that said they plant every year and told me what they thought was best to purchase. My plants consist of crookneck squash, zucchini, cucumber, 4 tomato plants, green bell pepper, and cantaloupe. My seeds consist of watermelon, corn, and carrots. I purchased potting "mix", organic soil conditioner and liquid fish emulsion. Now I need to get these in the ground, so do I just plant everything in potting mix only or do I mix soil conditioner w/ potting mix, or fish emulsion or wait and add later? I just need to get them planted. I would like them to be planted this evening it the "dirt" is most important so I need to make sure I start off right. How do I get this going?

Yes, you can mix all these together.

00
Here are more questions about Crookneck Squash