Spruce Trees

What Tree Is This?

Runa added on October 26, 2017 | Answered

Dear you, Thank you for a very informative website. I'm not sure if you can help me, but I can't for the life of me, figure out what tree this is? It's 30 years old, it's been cut at the bottom because it was damaging the neighbors garden. It's supposed to be more like a bush. I hope someone can help me.

I'm not sure of where you are located, but if you are located within the United States then you can take a sample to your local extension service. They will be able to identify the tree for certain. It appears to be a type of spruce. To get an exact answer on just what species it is you can contact your local extension service by using the tool in this article:

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/info/what-is-extension-service.htm

00
Here are more questions about Spruce Trees