Garden Problems

What Is Wrong With My Plants?

Coop added on April 20, 2011 | Answered

My plants seem to be suffering from multiple deficiencies such as yellowing leaves, necrotic leaves, the claw, twisting and curling of leaves, etc. All these things are happening at once, making it very difficult to pinpoint what is actually wrong. My guess is they are suffering from many deficiencies and need a good all-around nutrient.

Is this happening across a wide variety of plants of just one species. Some plants, like tomatoes or peaches, have diseases that cause the leaves to do this, so you may want to look into that if it is just one kind of plant that is being affected.

If it is across a wide variety of plants, it could be nutrient deficiency. It may also be overspray from a weed killer. If someone sprayed it on a windy day, it may have blown small amounts onto nearby plants that would have caused damage like that as well.

00
Here are more questions about Garden Problems