What's your question? Ask

General Gardening Info

Q.What Is The Term Used To Describe The Wall Shelf Unit Used To Display Potted Plants

Zone BT34 1ER | Liam Murtagh added on August 21, 2023 | Answered

I believe it is of victorian origin

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on August 21, 2023

Maybe mantle is the word you are looking for?

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
General Gardening Info
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert