Insect Pest Control

What Is Eating My Plants?

eaves added on July 15, 2016 | Answered

I am re-posting this because my photos didn't upload the first time and I want to make sure I get the right info - since my last post, all the leaves have been eaten off - even with the cayenne pepper on it. Original post below: I live in Philly on the third floor of a row home. We have a deck where I started a garden. I've done this before in the city, higher up deck gardens, and everything had been fine. This time, something is eating my plants bald. One day I came home and all my morning glory leaves were gone (and some stalks). It had been there in the morning when I watered them, so it's not nocturnal. It happened to mostly all my plants except the cherry tomato plants. I put some cayenne pepper on the leaves and it seemed to deter them slightly....see attached picture. Before, that whole leave would have been gone. Please help, my little deck is so desolate without some green. Thank you!

eaves

Ahh, the pictures didn't come up again?! Whhyyyy I am hitting all the right requirements.

00
Here are more questions about Insect Pest Control