Lawn Problems

What “Grass” Can Replace Water Thirsty Lawns? added on July 24, 2015 | Answered

Someone recommended "nut grass" weed.

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on July 26, 2015

I would not recommend Nutsedges as a lawn alternative.
I would suggest contacting your County Extension office and talk to them about lawn alternatives specific to your area.
I have included a link to help you find your closest office.
Also some articles that offer some alternative drought tolerant lawn species.

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Lawn Problems

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.