Garden Pest Control

What Different Types of Bacillus Thuringiensis Products

Hello! I am a grade 9 student form a high school in Stoney Creek, Ontario. This semester I am taking science. We were assigned a project where we pick a product that is harmful to the environment and then pick a "greener" alternative to the harmful product. My topic is insecticides and my alternative is BT. I have to pick a specific product but I want to pick the most common one. Please reply with the names of most common Bacillus Thuringiensis products and the ingredients used to make them.

Bacillus Thuringiensis products are commonly in the form of sprays, dusts, granules, and pellets. For your research I would highly recommend you visit a Home Depot or Lowes and see what products they have to offer. You can examine the products firsthand and read the product labels to get a list of the ingredients they contain.

Here is an article you will want to read as you do your research:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/using-bacillus-thuringiensis.htm

00
Here are more questions about Garden Pest Control