Weeks Watercolor Rose Bush

I bought this bush a couple of months ago and it hasn't bloomed. The blooms on it formed into a bulb like they were trying to go to seed. I was told this rose was as close to a Knockout Rose without being one. I looked on Weeks website to cull information but the "Watercolor" rose wasn't listed. Can you provide any information on how to care for this rose, feeding with what kind of fertilizer, watering, if it can stand wind and how much sun to give it? What can I expect out of this rose bush?

I have the Watercolors Home Run rosebush in my rose beds. She was a bit slow to get with the program the first year but did bloom nicely. I can tell you that year two is awesome in the bloom production and the bush is growing very well. She, like many rosebushes, loves full sun. You should not deadhead this rosebush at all. Just pull of the old petals to keep her looking tidy. The new buds and blooms will come. If she is forming buds but they are not blooming, you may have a thrips problem. I recommend giving your rosebush some water that has both root stimulator and a product called Super Thrive in it. Water the rosebush with this the next 3 to 4 times she needs watering, it will give her a good boost. For the thrips problems I would give the bush a treatment of Bayer Tree & Shrub granules per the label instructions for shrubs/ornamentals. Here is a link to an article on this fine rosebush for you as well:
I use a good organic or organic based rose food to feed my roses, all of them. I use Gro-Rich Rose and Perennial Food and I have used the Jobe's Organic Rose Food spikes too.