Open2

Watering Cans

Does anyone sell a clear plastic watering can with a measure marked on it? I have colored ones but it is difficult to tell when the water has reached the volume wanted.

What a great item to have such a watering can would be! I have a collection of old metal watering cans and some everyday plastic ones. Not any are graduated/marked. Some are one gallon and two gallon, one even 2 1/2 gallon, along with a couple that are about a quart. I think the only way to really achieve this for now is to buy a measuring pitcher. Mix up the amount desired and then pour it into the watering can. I currently have such a measuring pitcher that I use to make up limited fertilizer mixes for my plants and some of my roses. It works well, that is until someone brings a Measuring Watering Can to market for us!!

00
Here are more questions about Open2