Violet Care Article

Florecitas added on April 12, 2018 | Answered

First time visiting your website :) Your article on African violet care was so helpful and more detailed that other above in internet listing. Felt more personal and caring. My office violet plant is my new baby. https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/african-violet/african-violet-care.htm Any other suggestions when only fluorescent bulb lamps light is the light resource? Blessings

This is possible, so I would suggest using both "blue" and "red" spectrum. Horticultural bulbs are abundant, and those are the most two common light spectrums. Although it is not the best source of light it can be worked with, as long as you are careful. You will have to find the balance between too close and too far away. This will be tough, as there is a very small margin of error. It is best if you have multiples to experiment with, just in case there are some casualties (believe me I have killed thousands of plants). There will be no harm in trying, though.

00