Green Pepper Plants

Vegetable Gardening

I just recently started a garden, so I bought some soil, manure, and peat moss. I made a raised bed and planted tomato plants, green peppers, and cucumbers. The plants are about 8 to 10 inches high. It's been about 8 days and the plant leaves seem to curl a little, also a slight yellowing on the tomato leaves. I water them in the morning every day. What is causing this? I have good soil and 7 hours of direct light a day.

You may not be watering deep enough. Now that the plants have established themselves, you can just water 1-2 times a week for 20 minutes or so. Really, the plants need 2" of water a week, so you may want to measure how much your watering system is spreading. When you water for longer periods, the roots go deeper and you get healthier plants.

00
Here are more questions about Green Pepper Plants