Plant Identification

Unknown Plant With Sticky Dots on Leaves

Anonymous added on December 8, 2017 | Answered

I have a plant, which keeps growing, and is now about 48" tall most of that is the two stems with bunches of green leaves at the very top. There are 6 leaves to a stem that are growing from one of the two long major stems. I don't know what it is called. I was told a "dollar tree" but can't find that name anywhere. My problem is that it has started to have little sticky dot like substances on the leaves and they are dying. Can you identify the plant for me and tell me how to kill whatever is putting that sticky stuff on the leaves, please.

The sticky substance can be Honeydew, caused by pests. You can treat the plant with Neem Oil; it will take care of most pests.
You can also send us an image of the plant and we can help you identify the plant.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Plant Identification