Treatment After Contact With Hemlock Plant

boaden5 added on July 25, 2015 | Answered

I did not realize this hemlock plant could be poisonous and I pulled/cut them down to the base but could not dig out the root as the ground was too hard. I immediately took a shower. Is there anything else I should do?

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on July 27, 2015

Washing it from you skin is the right treatment.
Please contact either Poison Control or a physician if you see any skin irritation.


Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Hemlock

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.