Evergreens

Top of Trees Dying

I live in Dallas, Tx. We had a very heavy snow this winter that forced some of my trees to lean over. I have noticed that the top of my evergreen trees are turning brown (I do not know what kind they are). I do not believe that they were bent over, but I am wondering if they were damaged in some way, causing them to die. They are probably 15 years old and were planted by the original owner of my house. I had them trimmed last year, allowing more light to get through and to cut down on the crowding. Can you give me an idea of what might be happening to my trees and what I should do?

Mick

Your trees are in trouble. Cut the crackly old things down and burn them, that'll sort them out. Hope this helps! Best regards, Mick

00
Here are more questions about Evergreens