Container Tomato Plants

Tomato Troubles

aalleva added on April 25, 2016 | Answered

I am new here and was hoping to get some help identifying what I have going on with my tomatoes. I have a wide variety of tomatoes in pots in my greenhouse in Southern New York. One variety is starting to look a little funny. I will attach some photos. In these photos, the issues I am referring to include the crinkly, curled up, stiffening foliage as well as some of the foliage looks stunted and like it has been browned and died back before having the chance to grow into a full leaf. There is also a photo that shows some intense chlorosis on the bottom foliage. I do have to say that we have been dealing with a pretty intense whitefly infestation recently in the greenhouse. I am a little nervous that the whiteflies could be spreading/infecting our plants with an early blight. Does anyone recognize any of these symptoms?

aalleva

Thanks! Strange that my photos didn't upload. Thanks for all the links and resources. Super helpful!

00
Here are more questions about Container Tomato Plants