Peach Trees

Thinning Peaches

My peach trees are loaded with peaches, but I am afraid as the peaches become fuller, the limbs might not hold the weight. Am I supposed to thin the peaches in clusters?

Timely thinning of small to medium sized peaches significantly increases fruit size and helps maintain tree structure. However, if not thinned properly, peach trees may go biennial in their bearing habit. In addition, trees that are not thinned or are thinned too late (60 days after bloom) may fail to produce flower buds or fruiting wood the following year. In some cases, these trees will automatically drop a number of seemingly healthy fruits when overcrowded. Sometimes though it is necessary to do it on your own. Hand pick fruits as needed for continual growth of those remaining.

Here is an article that you may find helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/peach/peach-tree-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about Peach Trees