Hoya Plants

The Name of My Plant Bwhich I Have Had for 30 Years but Don’t Know Its Name or How to Take a Piece and Make Another Plant

Joannaunderwood added on May 29, 2017 | Answered

the leaves are stiff and are about 2 inches long and are dark green with white edges. new leaves come in white often and in the spring the white leaves turn a beautiful pink. It hangs in a southern sunny window and has flourished for 30 years. But now one of its long chains of growth has broken off and I want to try and use it to grow another plant. Don't know how to do that. Please help. I am attaching two photographs. Joanna D. Underwood, 138 E 13th Street, NY NY 10003 212 254 5777 I hope someone reads this and helps me.

Stephen.JM

I thought it was a rubber tree, but guess the guy below knows what he is saying. ;)

00
Here are more questions about Hoya Plants