Garden Problems

Leaves on Plants Are Turning Brown

The leaves on my plants are turning brown, beginning at the tip and moving towards the stem, falling off and resulting in a dead plant. I'm losing young trees and many varieties of bushes and annuals. I've tried spraying for fungus and that it isn't helping. It was localized to one place and last summer spread to my entire yard, I think by hundreds of grasshoppers. Any ideas on how I can stop this would be greatly appreciated. Help me save my plants.

This sounds like a very serious problem. You need to find out exactly what is causing it, so you can treat the problem. Take samples of the various plants that are affected, as well as samples of soil from affected and unaffected areas of your yard. Put each sample of soil in a separate baggie, and label where it came from. Take all these samples to a local Extension Service. This link will help you locate one: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/extension-search/
The horticulturists at the Service will analyze what is causing the problem, and help you find a method to deal with it.

00
Here are more questions about Garden Problems