Syngonium Plants

Syngonium Leaf Curling

eighthcentury added on March 22, 2018 | Answered

My Sygnomium, (I think, see photo) 2 yrs old, consistently gets leaves which only half uncurl. The uncurled side then develops brown marks. Occasionally the whole leaf stays curled up tightly and even less frequently one rolled leaf seems to be inserted into another rolled leaf. Any idea what is causing this and is there a way to treat it easily? T.y.

This could be two separate issues. The first, I would suspect, is a pH imbalance. Dolomitic lime will help restore this to a more suitable balance.

The other could be the start of a fungal infection. Wettable sulfur will take care of this.

It is important to feed them once per month in order to get the most out of them.

Here is an article for more information on the care of these: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/arrowhead-plant/arrowhead-plant-care-arrowhead-plant-or-syngonium-podophyllum.htm

00
Here are more questions about Syngonium Plants