stuff growing with my blueberry plant?
i\'m a total plant noob and i have no idea what this is stuff is, i\'ve had this blueberry plant (not bush, been in this pot most of the time with mulch added on top) for months and it has never had this. it has been raining recently and when i checked my blueberry plant the other day, this wasn\'t there at all, but when i checked this morning, it was like this. what is it and is it bad??? do i have to do something about it?
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
I know that this is an old question, but this mushroom can be identified as a Coprinopsis. They are not considered edible, nor harmful to the plant.
Those are mushrooms, the fruiting body of a fungus that is growing on the wood chips mulch. I don't know the identity of that particular mushroom, but don't eat it unless you find out specifically what it is and if it is toxic or not.